3D Printer Resin (UV Curing Resin)
WS-UV-SH is designed for 3D (dimension) Printing application as one component UV curing
system under our deep background on UV curable materials. Especially those resins are
specialized for DLP type
. Hard , Tough
. UV Curable (at Wave Length 360 ~ 400 nm)
. Fast cure speed
. Wide spread for Color selection (can be changeable)
: White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, etc
1. TYPICAL PROPERTIES before Curing
Clear, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, etc
Viscosity, cps. (25℃) : 95 cps
Specific Gravity (25℃) :1.16
2. TYPICAL PROPERTIES after CURED
Hardness (Shore D) : 80
Glass Transition Temp. : 110 ℃
Tensile Strength : 70 MPa
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. This product is light sensitive; exposure to daylight, UV light or artificial lighting
should be kept to a minimum during storage and handling.
2. The product should be dispensed from applicators with black feed lines.
3. For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and free from grease.
4. Functional strength is achieved almost instantly.
Product should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. The
containers should be kept sealed and if opened should be resealed tightly. Avoid direct
exposure to the eyes and skin.
Keep away from children. Refer to the Material Health and Safety Data Sheets (MSDS
forms) pertaining to this product before using. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. In the
event of any eye splash or contact, immediately flush with cold water for15 minutes and
contact a physician. If skin contact occurs, wash with mild soap and water. The wearing
safety glasses with side shields and impervious gloves are recommended.